Brian C. Borie
Email: [email protected]
Brian C. Borie joined Little, O’Connor & Borie, P.C., as a principal in 2015, after having worked in another local law firm.
Mr. Borie concentrates in estate planning, elder law, trust and estate administration, residential and commercial real estate, business and corporate law, landlord/tenant law, zoning law and general civil litigation.
Mr. Borie grew up in West Milford, New Jersey and has lived in the Glens Falls area since 2007. He currently lives in Queensbury with his wife and two children.
- New York – 2010
- New Jersey – 2009
- Siena College – B.A. English – Magna Cum Laude – 2006
- Albany Law School – J.D. – Cum Laude 2009
- 2016 The Post-Star 20 under 40 Honoree
- Editor-in-Chief of Albany Law Review (2008-09)
- Jacob L. Rubenstein Prize (Albany Law School, 2009)
- Benjamin Cardozo Prize (Albany Law School, 2009)
- Albany Law Review Article – “The Convenience of the Employer Test: Why We Should Consider New York’s Tax Apportionment Scheme” (2009)
- Glens Falls Rotary Club
- Warren County Bar Association – Board Member
- Warren County Bar Association – Law Day Committee (Former)
- Friends of Crandall Library – Board Member
- Center For Early Learning Pre-School – Board Member
- Adirondack Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Southern Adirondack Realtors – Affiliate Member
- Northern Adirondack Board of Realtors – Affiliate Member
- Junior Achievement of Northeastern New York – Steering Committee Member (Former)