Elizabeth E. Little
Ms. Little joined Little, O’Connor & Borie, P.C., as of counsel in 2003.
Ms. Little concentrates in general civil litigation and residential real estate.
Ms. Little was born and raised in Glens Falls, New York and currently lives in Glens Falls with her husband and four children.
- New York – 1993
- LeMoyne College – B.A. Business – 1989
- Syracuse University School of Law – J.D. – Magna Cum Laude 1992
- Associate Attorney, Scarzafava & Basdekis Attorneys at Law 1994-2001
- Appellate Court Attorney, New York State Supreme Court Appellate Division, 4th Department -1992-1994
- Top Ten graduate of Syracuse University Law School
- Recipient of 2015 World Awareness Children’s Museum 20 Champions Award
- Associate Editor of Syracuse University Law Review (1990-92)
- Author: “Early Assessment of Potential Liens Is Critical to Assure the Recovery Meets Client’s Expectations,” New York Bar Journal, Vol. 73, March/April 2001
- Author: “Ethical Issues Affecting Liens,” NYSTLA Bill of Particulars, Summer 2001
- Contributing Author: Motor Vehicle Accidents, Pillersdorf, Scarzafava and Hayes, James Publishing, 1999
- World Awareness Children’s Museum – 2002-present
- Crandall Park Beautification Committee – 2011-present
- St Mary’s St Alphonsus Regional Catholic School- 2003-present
- Softball Coach 2002-2008
- Soccer Coach 2006-2009
- Odyssey of the Mind Coach 2008-2014
- Mathcounts Coach 2014-2016
- St Mary’s Church 2005-present