J. David Little
J. David is one of the founders of Little, O’Connor & Borie, P.C., and was a principal attorney from 1972 to 2015, when he retired.
- New York, 1966
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1976
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, 1978
- Siena College
- New York Law School, LL.B., 1965
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry for professionalism and ethics.
- Glens Falls Kiwanis
- Town Justice, Town of Queensbury, 1970-1973; 1978-1990
- Town Attorney, Town of Queensbury, 1973-1976
- Vice President, 1977 and President, 1978-1979, Estate Planning Council of Eastern New York