Email: [email protected]
Mr. Hall joined the firm as an associate attorney in 2013, after working at a general practice firm in the New York City area since 2012.
Mr. Hall concentrates in general litigation, commercial and residential real estate, landlord/tenant law, business and corporate law and estate planning.
Mr. Hall was born in Glens Falls, New York and was raised in Lake George, New York.
- New York – 2012
- SUNY Binghamton – B.S. Economics – 2007
- Albany Law School – J.D. – Summa cum laude – 2011
- Albany Law Review and the Center for Judicial Process – Senior Editor
- Dean Sponsler Honors Teaching Fellow
- Lake George Chamber of Commerce
- Lake George Central School Scholarship Association